- 129 Civil Judges – Deadline 22-June-2017
- 17 Legal Assistant – Deadline 15-April-2017
- 32 Private Secretary – Deadline 31-Mar-2017
- 271 LDA / Copyist / Typist Vacancies – Deadline 03-Dec-2016
- 60 System Officer & System Assistant – Deadlines 14-Oct-2016
- 234 Stenographer – Deadlines 15-Oct-2016
It was formed in 1960 for state of Gujarat and recently completed 56 years. Visit homepage of HC i.e. http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/ to know about establishment, location, jurisdiction, judges, new updates, services, current opening, career, latest job notification and plenty more details. We created this Gujarat High Court Notification 2016 – 2017 web page to publish new job information. The recruitment happens in Gujarat HC such as Translator, Stenographer, Computer Operator, Private Secretary, Legal Assistant, Assistant Junior Clerk, Judge and plenty more.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 – 129 Civil Judges
Total Number of Vacancies: 129
Post Name: Civil Judges
Salary Offered: Rs. 27700/- to 44850/-
Posting: Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Educational Qualification: Aspirants interested in Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 should have Degree in Law from a recognized university.
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 35 years applicable as on 22nd June 2017
Selection Process: Authority will issue Gujarat HC Admit Card 2017 to conduct Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and Viva Voce Test for Civil Judge.
Fee Charges: pay fee through Cash Voucher at any SBI Branches
- General: Rs. 800/- (Rupee eight hundred only)
- SC/ST/EBC/PH: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
How to Apply for High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2017
Authority will start online application on 23rd May 2017 and last date to complete online registration is 22nd June 2017.
Procedure to Apply Online
- First open browser and fill official web address: hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Now search for 129 Civil Judges Notification
- Read complete vacancy circular
- After satisfied with eligibility norms click on “Apply Online” link
- Fill form within deadlines and submit
- Take printout
Opening Date of Civil Judge Registration: 23rd May 2017
Closing Date: 22nd June 2017
Gujarat High Court – 17 Legal Assistant Vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies: 17
Post Name: Legal Assistant
Salary Offered: Rs. 15000/- (Rupee fifteen thousand only)
Educational Qualification: Aspirants interested in Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2017 2018 should have Degree in Law .
Age Limit: Lower and Upper age limit for Legal Assistant is 18 – 35 years respectively and date to calculate cutoff age is 30th March 2017
Selection Process: Authority will issue Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2017 to conduct recruitment tests such as Computer Based (Online) Examination, Main Written Examination and Viva Voce Test.
Fee Charges: Pay fee charges of Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only) cash in any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply: Apply online through the website http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/ from 01st April 2017 to 15th April 2017.
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 1st April 2017
- Closing Date: 15th April 2017
Gujarat High Court – 23 Private Secretary & Gujarati Stenographer
High Court of Gujarat notified about new recruitment 2017 program. According to circular application invites to fill 23 vacant pots out of which 22 (twenty two) vacancy for Private Secretary and 01 (one) for Gujarati Stenographer. Apply online through hc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 16th March 2017 to 31st March 2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 23
- Private Secretary : 22
- Gujarati Stenographer: 01
Educational Qualification: Aspirants interested in Gujarat HC Private Secretary Recruitment 2017 should have Graduation in any stream.
Age Limit: Date to calculate cutoff age is 14th March 2017
- Lower age condition: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 35 years
Fee charges: Pay fee charges through SBI challan format.
- SC/ST / PH / Servicemen: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty)
- All Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 16th March 2017
- Closing Date: 31st March 2017
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 2017 – 271 LDA, Copyist, Typist
High Court of Gujarat has updated official website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in with new vacancies. According to bharti notification 2016 2017 total 271 (two hundred seventy one) Lower Division Assistant / Copyist / Typist vacancies approved. Apply for for respective post online through ghconline.gov.in website from 18th November 2016 to 3rd December 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: LDA/Copyist/Typist
Total Number of Vacancies: 271
Official Website: gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Recruitment Portal: ghconline.gov.in
Educational Qualification: Aspirant wishing to apply for Lower Division Assistant post should have Graduate degree issued by recognized university.
Age Limit: Date for calculating cut off age is 3rd December 2016
- Lower age condition: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 43 years and 47 years for SC/ST
Fee Charges: It is compulsory so pay online.
- General / OBC: Rs. 360/- (Rupee three hundred sixty only)
- Reserved category: Rs. 180/- (Rupee one hundred eighty)
How to Apply for Gujarat HC Recruitment
- First keep ready Graduate degree and mark sheer alongwith other details which asked in notification
- Now open browser and reach to www.ghconline.gov.in website
- Navigate web page for “271 LDA Notification”
- Click on “Apply” link
- Fill Copyist / Typist online form
- Submit and take hard copy
- Opening Date of LDA Registration at ghconline.gov.in: 18th November 2016
- Closing Date: 3rd December 2016
- Last date to pay fee charges online: 6th December 2016
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 2017 – 234 Stenographer Vacancies
Exclusive job opportunity for graduate candidates having very good speed of English / Hindi typing and wishing to work in government sector. Authority notified about stenographer recruitment drive in HC Gujarat for the year 2016 – 2017. According to Gujarat High Court vacancy circular total 234 vacancies approved by recruitment committee for Stenographer Grade – I / II. A special system developed to take online job application available at http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/ website. Use OJAS to register online from 1st October 2016 to 15th October 2016.
Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2016 details
Total Number of Vacancies: 234
Post Name: Stenographer Grade – I/II
Educational Qualification: There are thousands of people ready to apply online for Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2016 – 2017. The academic qualification required is Graduation alongwith excellent typing speed in both Hindi and English.
Age Limit: Date for calculating cut off age is 15th October 2016
- Lower: 18 years
How to Apply for Gujarat HC Stenographer Vacancy
- First wait for activation of online application (start from 1st Oct)
- On that day turn on internet and open internet explorer
- Now will authorized web address – http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Now you can see advertisement no, post title, contact information and apply now link
- After ensured eligibility click in “Apply” link
- Fill stenographer online form
- Submit and take printout
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 1st October 2016
- Closing Date: 15th October 2016
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 2017 – 60 System Officer / System Assistant Vacancies
Latest recruitment news for Gujarat People looking job after B.E/B.Tech/MCA or BCA. High Court of Gujarat has notified about upcoming recruitment drive 2016 – 2017. It is a regular appointment and after appointment candidate will get salary under regular pay scale. According to Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 total 60 jobs open out of which 30 each for System Officer and System Assistant. After official announcement many job seekers having engineering degree have shown interest in High Court of Gujarat System Officer Recruitment 2016 and those computer engineer shown interest in System Assistant vacancies. High Court recruitment committee has started online process at hc-ojas.guj.nic.in website from 5th September 2016 to 14th October 2016.
Upcoming Jobs: We have news that High Court of Gujarat recruitment committee has decided to fill vacant seats this year. According to reports job notification for System Officer and System Assistant will release in second week of September 2016. We are waiting for Gujarat High Court Notification 2016 – 2017 to update following space.
Updates: Authority released Gujarat High Court Recruitment notification. Total 60 vacancies open out of which 30 vacancies open for System Officer and 30 for System Assistant. Apply online at hc-ojas.guj.nic.in website from 5th September 2016 to 14th October 2016.
Apply online for SSC Vacancies: www.ssconline.nic.in
Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 60
- System Officer: 30
- System Assistant: 30
Posting: Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Recruitment Website: hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Candidates interested in this Gujarat High Court System Officer Vacancy 2016 should have Bachelor Degree of Engineering / Technology or master degree in relevant stream.
- Candidates wishing to apply for System Assistant should have Master Degree or Bachelor Degree in computer application or relevant stream.
- Gen/OBC: Rs. 500/-
- All Others: Rs. 250/-
Selection Process: Authority will issue Gujarat High Court Admit Card / Call Letter 2016 for System Officer and Assistant Elimination Test (Objective type – Multiple Choice Questions) or Computer Aided Test.
Gujarat High Court Notification 2016 PDF Format
Closing Date of Online Gateway: 14th October 2016
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 web page updated with latest vacancies. Register with govtjobform.in website to get Gujarat government jobs and all India recruitment updates direct into your email.