Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is a state government organization popularly known by MPPEB and MP Vyapam. It is authorized by government to take board and various recruitment exams. Visit www.vyapam.nic.in website to know about board, role of the board, examination schedule, online form, latest updates, career, job notification and other information.
We created this MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 web page to publish latest and upcoming job information. The recruitment happens in Sub Engineer, Draftsman, Prahari, Officer, Forest Guard, Steno, Typist, Stenographer, Supervisor and plenty more details.
|GNTST & PNST||
Total Posts: 1210
Education: Intermediate in concerned discipline
|ANM, Pharmacist & Laboratory Technician||
Total Posts: 2964
Education: 12th | Diploma | Degree
Total Posts: 357
Total Posts: 272
Education: 10+2 | SSC | Diploma
|ASI, Jr. Assistant & Statistics Innovator
Total Posts: 2213
Education: BA | B.Com | B.Sc
Total Posts: 479
Education: BA | B.Com | B.Sc
|Assistant, Stenographer, Assistant Revenue Inspector
Total Posts: 4041
Education: 12th | DCA
Total Posts: 50
Education: Graduation in concerned discipline
Total Posts: 463
Education: 10th with ITI
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 – GNTST / PNST (1210 Vacancies)
Exclusive recruitment news for Madhya Pradesh people searching government job after intermediate. Government of Madhya Pradesh notified about General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) & Pre. Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing) Selection Test for Staff Nurse. According to MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 notification total 1210 vacancies open for GNTST & PNST who passed intermediate in relevant discipline. Registration process for MP Vyapam Recruitment now starts at official recruitment website i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in. Online form will open from 18th April 2017 and after 14 days on 2nd May 2017 registration process will close. Read this MP Vyapam Vacancy 2017 web article for vacancy details, eligibility, age, salary and plenty more information.
Updates 18th April 2017: Authority released MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 Notification at their official portal. Total 1210 vacancies approved by government for General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) & Pre. Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing) Selection Test . Use MP Vyapam website www.vyapam.nic.in to submit your name alongwith necessary details from 18th April 2017 and last date to submit application is 2nd May 2017.
MP Vyapam Vacancy 2017 – GNTST and PNST
Total 1210 seats open out of which 1040 (one thousand forty) posts for General Nursing Training Selection Test and 170 (one hundred seventy) for PNST. Apply before 2nd May 2017.
Total Number of Posts: 1210
Post Name: General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) & Pre. Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing) Selection Test (PNST)
GNTST: Intermediate Examination in Physics, Chemistry & Biology with 40% marks.
PNST: Intermediate Examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with 45% marks.
Age Limit: Date to calculate cutoff age is 1st July 2017
- Lower age condition: 17 years
- Upper age limit: 27 years for GNTST and 30 years for PNST
Selection Process: Authority will issue MP Vyapam Admit Card 2017 to conduct written test.
Fee Charges: Pay fee charges through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
- General Category: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- SC/ST/OBC: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- Portal Fee: Rs. 70/- (Rupee seventy only)
How to Apply for MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017
Many candidates who are eligible and wants to apply for respective posts. Authorities have started application process at www.vyapam.nic.in website from 18th April 2017 to 2nd May 2017
Procedure to Apply Online
- First open web browser and fill official address: www.vyapam.nic.in
- Now search for respective advertisement
- Read vacancy circular carefully
- After satisfied with all details click on “Apply Online” link
- Fill all mandatory fields carefully
- Submit form and take printout
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 18th April 2017
- Closing Date: 2nd May 2017
- Last Date for Edit / Correction in Application: 7h May 2017
- Date of Written Exam: 4th June 2017
MP VYAPAM Recruitment 2017 – 2964 ANM, Pharmacist & Others
Total Number of Vacancies: 2964 Jobs
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwifry (ANM): 1798
- Laboratory Technician: 15
- Pharmacist: 525
- Assistant Veterinary Officer: 215
Educational Qualification: Aspirants interested in MP VYAPAM ANM Vacancy 2017 should have 10+2 pass certificate with Certificate in Multipurpose Health Worker.
Pharmacist: Degree / Diploma in Pharmacy
Lab Technician: Diploma or Bachelor of Science (Medical Laboratory Technician – MLT)
Age Limit: Date to calculate cutoff age is 1st January 2017
- Lower age condition : 18 years
- Upper age limit: 40 years
Fee Charges: It is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through prescribed mode only.
- Unreserved: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- Reserved SC/ST/OBC: Rs: 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to Apply: Apply online through www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in from 27th February 2017 to 13th March 2017.
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 27th February 2017
- Closing Date: 13th March 2017
- Date of Exam: 1st & 2nd April 2017
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 – 357 Female Supervisor
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board comes out with new job opportunity. This time application invites from female Graduate candidates. As per circular total 357 new jobs open for Female Supervisor. Use www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in website to apply online from 21st February 2017 to 7th March 2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 357
Post Name: Female Supervisor
Educational Qualification: Aspirants interested in MP Vyapam Female Supervisor Recruitment 2017 2018 project should have Graduate Degree in any stream.
Age Limit: lower and upper age limit is 18 – 45 years (applicable only for MP Domicile candidates) as on 1st January 2017
Selection Process: Authority decided to issue VYAPAM Admit Card 2017 to conduct Written Examination & Interview.
Fee Charges: It is mandatory to pay fee charges / examination charges through MP-Online (Kiosk)/Netbanking/ Credit or Debit card.
- SC/ST and OBC of MP: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two fifty only)
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to Apply Online for MP Vyapam Recruitment
- First keep ready Graduate / Computer Diploma and other details which mentioned in notification and application registration guidelines
- Now use internet explorer and reach to www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in website
- Navigate homepage for “357 Female Supervisor Employment Notification”
- Read terms & condition and application submission instructions
- Register with website and login
- Fill form and Submit online application form
- Opening Date for Female Supervisor Registration: 21st February 2017
- Closing Date of MPVYAPAM Gateway: 7th March 2017
- Date of Written Test: 25 & 26th March 2017
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 – 272 Staff Nurse, Lab Technician etc.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board comes out with recruitment 2017 2018 project. Authority uploaded job notification at www.vyapam.nic.in website. According to advertisement total 272 new jobs open out of which 251 (two hundred fifty one) vacancy open for Staff Nurse and 05 (five) each for Lab Technician and Community Health Worker. Apply online from 21st January 2017 to 4th February 2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 272
- Staff Nurse: 251
- Lab Technician: 05
- Community Health Worker: 05
Educational Qualification: Aspirant interested in MP Vyapam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 should have passed12th / 10+2 / SSC / Intermediate with Biology, Physics & Chemistry and possess diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc (Nursing).
Lab Technician: Graduate in Biology
Community Health Worker: B.Sc
Age Limit: lower and upper age limit is 18 – 40 years (MP Domicile) and calculate age limit as on 1st January 2017.
Selection Process: Authority decided to issue MP Vyapam Admit Card 2017 to conduct Written Examination & Interview for Staff Nurse and other vacancy.
How to Apply: Aspirant who complete all MPPEB eligibility norms can participate in MP govt job project. We have placed apply online link below, use this direct link and apply online from 21st January 2017 to 4th February 2017.
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 21st January 2017
- Closing Date: 4th February 2017
- Date of Written Exam: 18 and 19th February 2017